At TPX we have been running workshops on planning subjects every month since 2016. Our workshop programme is fully subscribed year on year with limited spaces for 27 businesses over 3 days in 2020 and 30 businesses over 3 days in 2021.
The programme centres around the our planning syllabus but this has a habit of shifting to meet individual or collective needs as and when the national planning landscape shifts.
The programme for 2020 is nearly complete and so we are now looking towards the 2021 programme with a view to increasing the strength and depth of learning experience together with our workshoppers!
In 2021 workshoppers can expect the following:
- 11 Planning Modules Delivered over 11 sessions with an open discussion session at the end of the year;
- Individual development workshop sessions every month to discuss development proposals from a planning frame of reference;
- 11 intermediary online catch-up sessions for all of the workshoppers to allow for wider team working and connection with those on the programme;
- Access to the online Victory Plan Lectures.
The Sessions are lead by Jon McDermott who is a Chartered Town Planner, Developer and Educator with 18 years experience in the Planning Sector.
The Syllabus for the Planning Modules over the year includes:
- Planning Strategy
- Using Householder PD
- Using Commercial PD
- Houses in Multiple Occupation
- Planning Applications
- Understanding Refusals
- Heritage Assets
- Airspace and Urban Planning
- Garden Grabbing
- Section 106 and Community Infrastructure Levy
Sessions are either live or online and the groups in 2021 will be arranged across the following days:
Monday – Online via ZOOM (spaces remaining)
Tuesday – Live in Guildford (fully booked)
Thursday – Live in Guildford (fully booked)
To participate in the 2021 Workshops please email email@example.com