Class B – takeaways to restaurants

You are here:
< All Topics
What is allowed

Development consisting of a change of use of a building from a use falling within sui-generis (hot food takeaways) to a use falling within Class E Restaurant.

Where can I use it

On any building in England.

What is not allowed

There are no restrictions on this allowance.

How do I use the allowance

This is a normal allowance that is available to every building in England. For buildings in Conservation Areas you should check to see whether the Council has issued an Article 4 Direction.

Our Notes


Previous Class AA-drinking establishments with expanded food provision
Next Class C – retail, betting office or pay day loan shop or casino to restaurant or cafe
Table of Contents